Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shopping List (NA)


Shopping List by Sandra Galda (NA)
32"x36" oil on streched canvas

This is a larger painting I am working on, and on, and on..... I am pushing hard to finish this one to free up my larger easel. The cup and list are needing much more work..actually I see it all needs more work. I love to make a list each day of what I hope to accomplish. Lists are quiet taskmasters. If interested in purchasing contact my email address sgalda@aol.com Thanks for looking, tell me what you think-leave a comment! Paintings by Sandra Galda are copyright.

3 comments:

LSaeta said...

When I first saw the link to this painting, I thought "there is no way all of this could be included in a 6x6 painting!". I am so glad to see that this is a larger one ... very well done!
Do you often work on more than one painting at a time? Do you put your paints in the fridge? Just curious.

Sandra Galda said...

Hi LSaeta, thanks! Yes, it sure is a large painting... and not done yet. I sometimes work very, very large, when doing theater set design. When doing sets, I use acrylic through an airbrush. and Yes, working on more than one painting is a great idea and I often do that. Yes, I put my pallet in the freezer overnight with a plastic lunch/bread size bag drapped over it. the oil never seems to go bad that way. Is this how you work too?

Diane Hoeptner (hep-ner) said...

It must be amazing in life, it's huge!! Very ambitious, wonderful!