Sunday, March 8, 2009

Number Two Pencil (NA)

Number Two Pencil by Sandra Galda (NA)
Oil on gessoed masonite
Here is an idea my daughter and I had--a long formatted painting of a number two pencil. I forgot to measure the size and will add that information later. Oil on gessoed masonite board.
Thanks for looking, tell me what you think-leave a comment!

Above are two pictures of the Song of Music sets the kids at the high school, the director of the musical and I are working on for the musical this Thursday. They are such a good painting team! I designed and painted on the outlines then guided them to the application of the best colors to apply. We have lots more to do, but the lion's share is done. The director of the musical is an amazing girl, as is the fellow who built the sets!!! I will post more of the sets later.

No comments: