Friday, March 13, 2009

Green Company (NA)

Green Company by Sandra Galda (NA)
6"x6" oil on Raymor board

If interested in purchasing contact my email address sgalda@aol.com Thanks for looking, tell me what you think-leave a comment! I am done with the sets for the high school musical The Sound of Music. The students, and even some adults, were eager helpers! I designed and applied the outlines and filled in the windows, they filled in the extensive areas of flat color. I suppose a musical is more fun than algebra and history for most of the kids! It is a great production, so many talented young actors and singers, competing with the best of Broadway in my opinion! I am so proud of the school. Here are some shots of just one of the three large sets:


2 comments:

Marina Petro said...

Love the colors and composition in this painting!

Sandra Galda a Daily Painter said...

Hi Marina, thanks! Do you consult the color charts found in the notes Carol gave us? Are you also reviewing the workshop notes? I have to keep refreshing my mind with all that information!