Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Regional Show: Juror: Kaveh Mojtabai, Artscope Magazine. A review of my work scroll down.

My  painting was juried into the Regional Show at the Newburyport Art Association.  Juror: Kaveh Mojtabai, Publisher, Artscope Magazine.  Show Dates:  May 1-June 6, 2015
Reception:  Sun, May 3, 2-4p.m.


Below is a review of some of my recent work, scroll down.


 Laura Coombs Hills, After an Old Photo, by Sandra Galda, 2014,
 30x40 inches, oil on linen


Below is a review of some of my work:

"Beatrix's Roses," by Sandra Galda
12x13 inches oil on linen

 "Beethoven Cast Bust," by Sandra Galda
"Ham and Eggs," by Sandra Galda
8x10 inches oil on canvas

"Cup and Strawberry," by Sandra Galda
6x6 inch small work oil on canvas board

"Portrait exercise 2014," by Sandra Galda
11x15 oil on linen


On the easel now exercise by Sandra Galda
16x20 inches oil on Linen

"Figure in Charcoal," by Sandra Galda
15 x25 inches charcoal on Canson paper

1.) CLICK HERE for pictures of my artwork placed in shows over the past few years.

2.) CLICK HERE for a page of sold artwork

3.) CLICK HERE for images of my theater set designs

1 comment:

Dabblerteer said...

Terrific body of work.